Friday, May 16, 2008

~Farewell Lunch~

Today. We had our farewell lunch for me with my colleagues at Kluang.

With my mind blank not knowing what to talk about. Thinking its gonna be a sombre occasion turn out otherwise.


With a group of 8 we seated and changed table twice. Which must have got the waiters jumping mad. Hahaha... Even the order went wrong. Too many ppl ordering this n that. They left out
the one n only dish, my ayam masak merah". Anyway, I shared the rendang with Lucy. Which she enjoyed so much.

It was like a family dinner. We shared this and that n tasted others drink. I guesss... I must have got every1.. spiced up the whole aftn with the spicy rendang in their tummy.. Hiak... We even end up in Ta Kiong supermarket hunting for drinks. It was really fun afta all its a Friday lunch.

Dearest Lucy even wrote me sth nice which I'm gonna cherish n missed them all.


"...Today 8 of us went to Kluang Station, the Spring for lunch. It’s my
first time dining at Kluang though. Rendang beef and the drink called
‘Cham’ were the most popular items. And yes, I enjoyed the Rendang Beef
very much. It has enough spices ingredients and it’s spicy enough. Taste
so real and original. The portion is enough for 2 person and it’s worth
the price.
I guess most of us hadnt tasted many other dishes before, so we were
happy to share among ourselves. She gave him a spoonful, then she gave
another her a portion, then he gave her and another her bits pieces,
then he asked another him to taste, and another she asked around to
taste her dishes, etc etc, this kinda thing. Not bad. We’re all very
generous and love to share after all. Oh! Another she even shared, eh...
no. EXCHANGED her drink to another her! Oh wow. How clingy!
I suppose it was a great gathering to be together once in a while. After
all, Jaja will leave us soon. The atmosphere wasnt sombre at all as I
thought might be. It turned out to be great. Dodo still has her sore
throat. And she didnt manage to eat much. Poor her. Hope that cooling
lime drink soothed her throat.
We had a brief stop and shop at Ta Kiong. Main purpose was hunting for
mineral water but I guess, end up the Prune Juice was the most popular
item we bought. It’s off a few ringgits and I think it’s worth to buy.
Oh ya. I like our dresses today. Every girl in different patterns and
that’s unique. It was suppose to be a farewell lunch but I actually had
some ‘Soul, mind and brain destressing’ time off from our work Try not
to think much about the farewell. It's part of a life's things. Just
wish her all the best in life..."


In a moment like this.. I can feel tears running down my eyes... n my heart even sad.

Yeap. This is life. Steping into the future n not fogetting the pass. I'll owez remember u all and keep in touch when I'm back.

No comments: