Monday, December 3, 2007

Someone stole the ~Electric Cable~ !!

Just last thursday morning... sth happened to the shop lot below my office. It's not robbery!! Yeap.... The electric copper cable was stripped off the premises!

That morning as usual after parking my car I quickly rush towards staircase in case any psycho maniac guy waiting around the corner. I didnt notice the ceiling as I was about to walk up the stairs. I had something to rush that morning my mind was elsewhere until I entered the office. Damm no electric again!

The same thing happened yesterday morning but due to power failure at our area. The weird thing was only the 1st n 2nd lot had no electricity, my cubicle was in the 3rd lot. Hhmmmm... until I heard my colleague said the cable got stolen then I knew about it ^.^||



-.- I didnt notice the cable tangling down the ceilling..

The shoplot below my office having the "For Rent" sign, obviously attracted the thief's attention. That was the last thing on earth that I ever heard of! I mean yeah I heard of news bout stealling steel from construction area but this is absurd! Really ridiculous!!

A bypasser told me that his shop at Batu Kawa also faced the same problem. The thief stole the copper cable twice! Hhmmmpp shop owners in Kuching are facing major problems. Due to the bad idea by just using nails with hook to attach the cable onto the wall. Cable can be easily stolen just like that. =.=||


Simple wiring on the wall makes it accessible by thiefs..

Even with a cctv it wouldnt even help in this case. Yeah it might fright them but, they'll come back again once they knew that the cctv is of low quality. ^.^ As usual when u report to the police, they will just say I'll put it on the record. Hmmmppp.. Seeing so many police cars on the road most of the time. I really wonder how come the police never patrol around residential/ shop area where crime often happens? I mean what are they doing?? Oops.... [whistle]

Once I came across a police at the petrol station, that police man actually over loaded the tank and spilt the petrol on the car body. Then another police lady took over and pour water on the lid after tightening it. ^.^ ... What a clever cop! OMG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.