Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Food gathering??! Oh No~~~

Yeap... Its a sunday nite... Luckily we went out early. Our 1st venue tak jadi. Bcoz they have changed management. ^^


Interesting deco ^^ outside The Junk

Anyway... we headed to The Junk opposite St. Mary school. We manage to choose a table as we were the early bird. Our fren Wil had came out with the gift exchange idea... Hooraay... this means I don't have to crack my head as to how to exchange the gift. So we layout each of our gift on the table.


Gifts for Xmas

Hmmpp... after taking a long look at the menu, I decided to go for the asparagus prawn. (I jez had a guilty lunch on Friday u know...) Hiak hiak..


Nice fat juicy prawn... Kenopi's fav

I choose Raspberry + Blueberry Smoothies coz its the drink with the longest name... ahahha... Hmmpp taste not bad woh... nice...



Raspberry + Blueberry Smoothies

Ev ordered Seafood Marinara .... let the pic below explain it all.. ahahaha. As I jez had it on Friday.. Its a no no for me.. ahahha..


Seafood Marinara

Wil n Ott ordered Fish n Chips as they too decided to go for light meal....


Fish n Chips

Then came the gift exchange... Well, Wil took the initiative to write down our names on pieces of papers and put it in the box for us to pick.

Our desert was the Ferrero Roche Wil brought for our gathering. That was a nice though.


Desert

During the gift exchange. I got myself a teddy and keychain from Bon


My 1st Xmas gift this year...

That all for part 1 gathering... I'm off to Sg liaw... Muahahahah.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we really had a good laugh nite gals..... really enjoy this earlied xmas gathering with all chimuis.....

yo gal, soon when ur back... gotta post the Frappe and New Year Eve BBQ liau lo... another hagn outs of food gazza... hehehe