Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back to KL

The short raya balik kampung trip was over.
Hmmmp... kinda short though. So many things to do in 1 short trip.
Yeah! I agree liaw... 5-6 days trip is really not enough!
What to do.. Newbie what~ Cant simply take long long leave as if Im the boss.

My next holiday will be Xmas.... Oh boy! Really cant wait for it to come. Afta all the hard work I deserve a real BREAK what~~ :P

Life in KL... really hectic... Hmmm I cant imagine what says BB... life in SG.. even worse??
I often felt TIME really flies too fast esp when working in KL. Like... gennie..."Plz grant me 48hours per day!" Like that gonna happen. Half of the world will curse me to death. Then again other half might be Praying the same thing. Ahahah..

Hmmm.. When can I really have time for myself.?? SIgh sigh....
Stop day dreaming lah.. U might as well say...

1) 100 Million in my pocket -> I'll quit job and open my own biz n get ppl to work under me..
2) :P Marry a rich husband -> who can sustend my lifestyle n etc . (Like tat gonna happen)
3) In herit $$ from relative/ .... -> Very unlikely.. haha
4) WIth my own capability and strenght... -> monitor my expenses and invest .. haha

Hmmmm.... Come to think of it... Aiyah... I dont 1 to be too greedy lah... Jez grant me 40hours/day would b enough..Hiak...

20hrs - getting ready for work + work + lunch +dinner + travelling time to destination
12hr - house chores, gym, shopping
8-10hr - sleep

:X
Signing out myoocean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life in Malaysia is hectically disorganized while SG is hectically organized. :-)