Friday, July 4, 2008

Oocean~ 1st entry after MIA for 1mth.....

Muak muak..... Finally get to update my blog. Sitting down in Old Town White Coffee in Puchong with a glass of cold white coffee is really great! Weather in KL lately is rather hot. Almost everyday I can see the sun bleeding red blood... Yeah U heard me right.

1st n foremost.... hmmmmp... KL life... haha.... is a totally 360 degree change of environment for me. Working in the middle of the city is great! Shopping malls is just a walk away. However.... I barely step inside. The journey on the 1st few days to work was great. I barely tasted the emptiness of the public transport untill the announcement of the petrol hike. There goes my few good days.

Hmmm.. what I mean by 360 degree change? Haha... Well. from driving car 2 work back in Kuching. I now need to travel by LRT n monorail to work. Gosh I sure miss getting around with car at my own convenience.

2ndly... I...... miss my local food. Kuay chap, Kolo mee, Laksa(large juicy prawns)~~~~
Now.... I can only look at the picture n swallow hard my saliva. I'm still trying to get used to the food here. The only mee I take for the 1st 2 weeks here is mozly "kuay tiaw" cooked in different style. "Mee papan" or better known as "pan mee" being the local food here... is a big nite mare to me esp if it's "clear soup".

3rdly. I raise my white flag n surrender. I feel my body getting old and get tired easily now. Previously I always felt that sleeping 6hours per day is sufficient for me. This statement is no longer true to me. Sleeping 6hours per day for the past 1mth. Proof to be very tiring and almoz impossible 2 me. Is it me? or isit KL? I never face puffy eyes now my eye bag beginning to develop. Oh dear... I have to invest in my eyes... hahahahah...

4 comments:

Lim Kian Seng said...

Hi Janet,
The 2nd and 3rd issues you mentioned were what I experienced b4. My hubby even mentioned I look older..that's bad, isnt it?
Where you stay and work?
Good luck to you.

~Jerrin~

Lim Kian Seng said...

Janet,
Don't be surprise to see a guy's name as I left a msg using my hubby's gmail acc. I forgot my p/w :P

~Jerrin~

Lim Kian Seng said...

Janet,
Don't be surprise to see a guy's name as I left a msg using my hubby's gmail acc. I forgot my p/w :P

~Jerrin~

Oocean said...

Hi jerrin,

thks 4 visiting my blog.
haha.. im working in the golden triangle of KL n living outside of KL...
Its quite tiring and hardly hv time 4 myself :P

cheers to 360 degree change. :P